A member asked:

Sir i am having diabetic for the past 7 years i am using amaryl (glimepiride) forte 2mg but sugar is 225 for the past 3 years what to do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Nancy Baxi answered

Specializes in Internal Medicine

Or add a second medication. Also relook at your diet and your weight. Hve those changed? They can cause increasing blood glucose levels. Lastly, it is the natural course of diabetes to get worse as your pancreas burns out, so needing more medication is not unusual.

Answered May 12, 2015



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor