if i'm a heroin addict (snorting) and i was just diagnosed with acute asthma and my doctor out me on prednisone 20 mg twice daily for five days can this harm me... i did two lines of dope today.. and have taken one prednisone pill. please help me as i'm

Dr. Douglas Arenberg
30 years experience Pulmonary Critical Care
Steroids for asthma: ...Are very unlikely to do you any harm, especially at that dose and for short period of time. You need to get help for the heroin habit, which is harmful with or without steroids. Stop killing yourself, and get help. Your asthma needs to be controlled, but your heroin habit is a greater threat to your survival.
Answered on Sep 27, 2013
3