U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

My tongue is bisected and my teeths are broken due to falling from stares .... for cure that i use medicine which name was canaloge cream for my tongue relief.... which affected my tongue ?

2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Abel Loredo
General Dentistry 38 years experience
Dental Trauma: If you fell off the stairs and broke your teeth, there may be more serious problems with your teeth needing dental attention. Kenalog (triamcinolone) orabase is a synthetic corticosteroid with anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic action. Temporarily will help with traumatic inflammation like yours. If you think you are hypersensitive to it's components stop using it. Not for fungal, viral or bacterial infections.
Dr. Kyle Shank
Dentistry 14 years experience
See a dentist: In trauma cases, one thing to be concerned about is tooth fragments impaled in the tissue (lip, cheek, tongue, etc) if there are tooth fragments caught in the soft tissue, that can lead to infection or other reactions if not treated properly. See a dentist immediately.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 3, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.