U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old male asked:

I am having dull pain in my lower right abdomen for few days that comes and goes. previously i had taken lots of medicines for minor testicular pain. i have minor candidiasis in mouth, sometimes patches on chest that goes away with antibacteria cream?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Birendra Tandan
Urology 35 years experience
Stop taking antibiotics for 'minor' testicular pain. Also candidiasis in mouth can be caused by it, Wear a good supprt underwear. If pain persists see a Urologist and don't take any antibiotics specially if not prescribed by a Urologist. Not a good aidea to take ANY medicine unless prescribed.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jan 3, 2022


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.