Livingston, TX

Hello my doctor told me i have scabies so i used the cream ge gave me but it didn't get rid of it because i have it in my hair and mouth please help i don't know what to do my hair is falling out and my teeth are starting to rot fast and my doctor just k

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Dermatologist: See a skin specialist, a Dermatologist, to eradicate your scabies or whatever skin pathology you may have. Once under control, you must then see a Dentist to treat your infected teeth/gums. The mites that cause scabies do NOT cause cavities. So you have 2 separate coincidental infections that both require treatment.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 37 years experience
Second Opinion: Make sure to see a dermatologist for second opinion and treatment.

Last updated Apr 5, 2017