null

I have numerous lung nodules. colon resection done 7/2011. cancer in mass and 2 lymph nodes. new scan shows numerous nodles in both lungs (very small), largest is a 7.0mm and too close to artery. my cea is 5.6 and suv is 2. what do u think?

Dr. Mark Rasak
Cardiology 34 years experience
Not great: If need to they might do pet scan otherwise its metastatic till otherwise proven.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Christian Schultheis
Hematology and Oncology 25 years experience
Suspicious: You still need to have a biopsy to confirm it is or is not metastatic disease. Did you have a previous scan that showed no nodules? If so and they are new, highly suspicious. Hope this helps.
Last updated Mar 15, 2018