null

I have numerous lung nodules. colon resection done 7/2011. cancer in mass and 2 lymph nodes. new scan shows numerous nodles in both lungs (very small), largest is a 7.0mm and too close to artery. my cea is 5.6 and suv is 2. what do u think?

Dr. Mark Rasak
Cardiology 33 years experience
Not great: If need to they might do pet scan otherwise its metastatic till otherwise proven.
Dr. Christian Schultheis
Hematology and Oncology 24 years experience
Suspicious: You still need to have a biopsy to confirm it is or is not metastatic disease. Did you have a previous scan that showed no nodules? If so and they are new, highly suspicious. Hope this helps.

Last updated Mar 15, 2018