Afghanistan

help me. oldest child won't get me a phone in nursing home, and i want to talk with my youngest daughter and grandson.?

Dr. Kathleen Saradarian
Get it yourself: You apparently have computer access and can work the computer. You could contact your daughter and grandson by computer. Or you can get the phone yourself. I don't understand why your oldest child has to do it for you. See if the nursing home personnel can help you.
Dr. Tammi Schlichtemeier
Difficut to do: You might want to talk with your oldest child about how important it is for you to have family contact. Your eldest could bring his/her cell phone and when he visits you, you could call your youngest daughter and grandson to chat. If not, how about your youngest daughter calling you at the nursing home main number to talk briefly. You have email access, how about emailing them weekly?