what would cause my 10 month old son's circumcision to have white puss pockets? this has happened twice now.

2 doctor answers
Dr. Howard Tay
31 years experience Urology
Circumcision: I suggest that you bring your son to see a pediatric urologist for a detail examination. It is likely that either due to formation of a "skin bridge" that is trapping some secretion or some skin cells were trapped in the incision and is now excreting some whitish debris as they create some secretion. www.peedoc.com @drhtay.
Answered on Jun 19, 2015
10
Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
It's OK - Smegma: Your son likely somw shaft skin adherent to the penile glans, whic means that two layers of skin are stuck together. Each of these layers sheds dead skin, like dandruff, these dead cells form into little clooections, which we call smegma pearls". These pearls work their way outwards and emerge from between the skin layers which look like pus pockets to you. Normal physiology and natural process.
Answered on Sep 16, 2012
1