Haleyville, AL

I have had bloating and gas alone with left pelvic pain. after vagianal and top pelvis ultrasound and a ct scan without contrast the e r doctor said ultrasound showed a left ovary cyst that should clear on it own. ct scan normal. with these test would it

Dr. Alan Patterson
I assume he ruled: Out bowel problems, you could have endometriosis or adhesions or other problems that would not necessarily show up on those tests you need to see your gyn as you may need a laparoscpy or robot, and it depends how big and what kind of cyst they found, either way see your gyn asap.
Dr. Addagada Rao
General Surgery 57 years experience
You will get better: Your gyn doctor completed all the required tests most likely you have follicular cysts and assured you that they will clear, if it is not clearing, may have associated diverticulitis, see a GI doctor for endoscopy.
Last updated Sep 6, 2019