China

i had my platelet done from clinic a and result is 494/ 450. the next day i had it recheck from clinic b and its 395/400. should i be ok?

Dr. George Klauber
Specializes in Pediatric Urology
OK: Both levels are normal. Plaelet count can normally fluctuate from day to day, or even during the same day. Don't worry.
Pathology 49 years experience
?iron deficiency: Your platelet count is higher than normal and could be due to iron deficiency. Take oral iron and multivitamin supplements for 6 months and repeat the count. Have a healthy diet, exercise 30 minutes/day, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, no tobacco alcohol weed or street drugs. For nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/.