U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old member asked:

My cornea is scarred and its in tremendous pain. will this be permanent or is there a way to fix it?

1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
Dr. Soheila Rostami
Specializes in Ophthalmology
Maybe: Depend on what has caused ur problem, therr are many treatments available. You need to see a cornea specialist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 27, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.