how can i treat the blisters in between my toes?

Dr. Christopher Hendrix
Podiatry 27 years experience
Toe Blisters: Moisture managment is paramount. Wash and dry feet thoroughly and use a drying agent or astringent to dry the skin. You can even sit in front of an oscillating fan to help dry them. Using a drying agent and antiseptic like betadine will certainly help, as well. Further, you may need to use an antiperspirant on your feet. You may also have a tinea (athletes foot) infection at the same time.
Dr. Steven Frydman
Podiatry 47 years experience
dry the area: Powder in between the toes to drive the area try an antifungal medication to prevent athletes foot.
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry 44 years experience
A little more.: Just a little more information is needed to separate the possible causes of your problem. Things like, how long? How many toes? Both feet? Is there itching? New shoes? I hope you can see what is need to exact a solution to your problem.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
It would be : Important to figure out the cause of them. Are they from improper footwear? Are they from athletes foot? The fluid themselves can be expressed with a pinhole placement with a sterile instrument. But, one would want to medicate them with the proper medication..Ie. Antifungal if it is athletes foot.
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry 22 years experience
Depends on the cause: There are many types and causes of skin blisters or rashes. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections and insect bites can cause blisters on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.