Philippines

I had fever 38.5c i have sore throat and my head ache. i am taking .375g amoxicilin and my headache has got better and my sore throat is better. but i have sharp pain from time to time?

Dr. Alfredo Garcia
Sore throat: Did your doctor evaluate you and prescribe the Amoxicillin with funny dosage? Was a strep test done? If the fever and headache are both gone, the fever might have been the cause of the headache. Perhaps strep caused the sore throat since it has gotten better. The intermittent sharp pain (on swallowing?) can be present within 2-3 days after the start of antibiotics.

Last updated Jun 24, 2014