U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old member asked:

Why won't my doctor refer me to an ent for tinnitus?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Lonnie Smith
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 40 years experience
Not sure: The appropriate referral would be to an ENT doctor. Ask your PCP again. You may need further testing that the PCP can't do.
Last updated Jan 5, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.