Canada

My 4 months old baby has eczema. doctor advice me to use cetaphil lotion and body wash. i noticed that my baby's face is getting whiter.

Dr. Warren Wolfe
Need more info: I don't see any relationship to the topical products you are using. I would bring the findings of the skin on the baby's face to the attention of the pediatrician. Having one skin problem may lead to another kind of skin problem.
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology 29 years experience
yes see pediatrician or dermatologist might be better bet for other treatment options
Jul 19, 2014
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology 57 years experience
Pityriasis alba: Eczema and dry skin often show as pale areas of the face at this age. Continue to use Cetaphil or any cream with ceramides. If the baby is scratching, you will want to get a prescription. Be sure to rub in the cream immediately after the bath.

Last updated Feb 4, 2017