is it normal for my baby to have pigeon toes?

Dr. Becky White
Yes: Babies in the womb usually have their feet pointed in and they don't start to straighten them until they get older and start using their legs more. If your child is starting to walk and tripping due to their feet turning in, talk with your doctor.
No: Most babies have pretty straight feet and toes. Some babies have mild variations in the shape and direction of the feet and/or some toes . . . But these feet are still considered "normal". At the routine check ups, parents should show the doctor the baby's feet and toes, and discuss any concerns. In a few cases, a specialist will need to look at the feet.