A member asked:

Minor impetigo by lips, treating with polysporin (bacitracin and polymyxin). now a bit in outside corner of eye, how to treat? out of my home country &prefer no prescription. :)

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Philip Schwarzman answered

Specializes in Emergency Medicine

This is a topical ointment.You need a prescription in the US,maybe not in other countries.

Answered Sep 28, 2016



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor