IN

I am a 22 year old girl. born healthy and plump, but over the years have lost a lot of weight due to physical activities, i am vegetarian, gain weigh?

Dr. Jeffrey Olin
No!: If you have lost weight slowly over the years because of an excellent diet ( vegetarian or not) and adequate physical activity, I can only congratulate you on having such a healthy life style. Why would you need to gain weight?
Dr. Peter Corrado
Need more info: Before deciding if you need to gain weight, it would be useful to know your current weight and height. It would also help to know if you are a strict vegan, or a lack/ovo vegetarian.When attempting to gain weight,you want to build lean body mass, which requires protein. You may benefit from speaking with a nutritionist. Your local hospital may have a person that can help you with this issue.

Last updated Sep 29, 2016