JM

my twin babies died in me for 3 weeks and i gave birth,they were in the same sac and i pass only 1 placenta,is it ok to get pregnant 4 months after?

Dr. Lori Semel
Yes: Four months is long enough to try to conceive again. Good Luck for a healthy successful pregnancy this time. :)
Dr. Richard Roberts
Monoamnionic twins: Of all "identical" twins, the rarest and most dangerous of all have monoamnionic monochorionic placentation, meaning one amnionic sac contains both, nourished from a single placenta, detectible by 9-10 weeks. These twins hardly ever survive because no membrane separates their cords, so normal movement will eventually wind up twisting the two cords around each other until strangulation occurs.
Dr. Richard Roberts
Provided original answer
There are two other types of "identical twin placentation: diamnionic mocochorionic, in which each twin is separated by the amnion, but receive nourishment from a single placenta--they may have growth retardation problems; Finally, the diamnionic dichorionic twins may be monozygous or dizygous. A first trimester scan at 9-10 weeks is indicated in the next pregnancy, as you are at increased risk
Sep 9, 2015
Dr. Richard Roberts
Provided original answer
I should add--th risk of recurrence of twinning is usually low--and even if they were identical, the chance of both in the same sac is also low, and may be detected with ultrasound in the first trimester.
Sep 12, 2015