Vietnam

is meniere's tinnitus constant or its short and only happens during a vertigo attack? my doctor said my hearing is in normal range after hearing test.

Dr. Stephen Rothstein
Menieres: Menieres is characterized by fluctuating hearing, ringing and vertigo. A hearing test during an attack may show a hearing loss.There are many causes for your symptoms including autoimmune inner ear disease.
Dr. Edwin Ishoo
Tinnitus: Tinnitus with meniere's is usually persistent but since you have no hearing loss, it is possible that your aural fullness and tinnitus become more noticeable with acute attacks. The better question may be, how have you confirmed your diagnosis and how are you being managed.