AR

I've experienced lots of neck and shoulder pain and numbness in my arms and hands. what could this be?

Dr. Stephen Rodrigues
All tense muscles!: Heat stretch and massage. Magnesium is also vital. It will help relax the associated muscles, decrease stress, stabilize sleep and help other meds and therapy to work efficiently. Self or profess massage, chiropractor, yoga, heat, stretching all are needed. My favorite in my practice is acupuncture and myofascial tissue release. Take b-complex 100 too.
Dr. Nabila Babar
Specializes in Internal Medicine
Usually it: is musculoskeletal. Your pillow may be the culprit. Too high or too low can cause neck and shoulder pain, if the numbness is persistent in one arm or hand then further evaluation by a doctor is recommended

Last updated Jan 16, 2016