Montserrat

one of my teeth in my lower jaw was loosed for years and it finally fell out. what can be done to fill that big space in my mouth?

Dr. Leila Hashemi
Implant: Hi, see a specialist for dental implant.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Teeth don't just get loose and fall out unless you have gum/bone disease. This may have to be treated first before considering one of the many replacement solutions available.
Oct 30, 2014
Dr. Vahe Yetimyan
General Practice 51 years experience
You can have tooth: implant . See your dentist.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Oct 30, 2014
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry 36 years experience
Implant: See a dentist for an exam and discuss your treatment options. In many cases the best way to replace a missing tooth is with an implant. A dentist can evaluate your mouth and re maiming teeth to see if this can work for you. Other options may be a bridge or a partial denture.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Oct 30, 2014
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Bone support: Teeth don't just fall out. Bone/gum support must be lost for this to happen. Often adjacent teeth also have support loss. If no bone, nothing to support implant or bridge/partial. How long has it been since your last Dental Exam? Please see Dentist for comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan rather than just a patch.
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin answered
Pain Management 36 years experience
Implant and crown: If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it. A dental implant replaces both the lost natural tooth and its root. The result is a tooth that looks and functions as close as possible to the one that you lost.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Oct 30, 2014
Dr. Tamer Abdel-azim
Specializes in Prosthodontics
Several Options: A fixed partial denture (bridge), removable partial denture ("plate") or an implant-retained crown can be used to replace missing teeth. Consult with your dentist regarding the best option for your situation.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Oct 30, 2014