U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I am having a mouth problem and i want you to help me. i am biting my lip, my cheek, my tonge. do i need a spacer or something because it really hurt?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 42 years experience
Help is near you: At your local dentist. Call your local dentist who can examine your bite and see if a little recontouring solves your problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 16, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.