Lebanon, Missouri
A 35-year-old female asked:

Enlarged lymph nodes in neck and crease of arm. dr wont do a biopsy. just a ct scan but only of my neck. how can i get her to do test for other nodes?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 49 years experience
Second opinion: get a second opinion and see a head/neck surgeon for a lymph node biopsy. Make sure to have comprehensive blood testing performed.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 29, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.