India

Hai, iam 16 years old. i have normal b.p, no diabetis i have pul 90-100. sometimes chest pain. my doc said i have perfect cardiac health. is it o.k?

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 34 years experience
Your doc knows you: With a clean bill of health from your doctor who says you're in "perfect cardiac health" and given what you've said then, I'd probably agree. I'd also ask if you did anything bad for the heart like smoke or use drugs? Does your family have a history of heart disease? Any siblings with heart or heart valve problems? Is your chest pain associated with wheezing or difficulty breathing? Good luck!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Frances Ilozue
Muscle and bone pain: If the doctor has evaluated you and determined that the pain is not related to your heart, that's good news. However, if you still have pain, the doctor may check you for pain coming from the stomach or from muscle and bone (musculoskeletal pain).
Dr. David Earle
General Surgery 32 years experience
Maybe anxiety?: Ask your doctor about anxiety, and how it is best diagnosed and treated. Could also be an esophageal motility problem, such as spasms of your esophagus. This is diagnosed with a manometry study using a small tube placed through the nose. The high resolution variety only takes about 15 minutes. Hope this helps!
Last updated Mar 15, 2015