U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old female asked:

Feel constant flu symptoms. had normal spinal tap, normal blood panels, vit b, vit d, thyroid, and hormones. what doctor to see next to check further?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Martin Raff
Infectious Disease 58 years experience
Flu symptoms: You need to specify what symptoms you are referring to and to detail the results of the lab tests and what has been found on your physical exams. See a good family practitioner, general internist or infectious disease specialist. Write down all prior symptoms and findings and bring it with you. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 6, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.