United Kingdom

have had tingling etc in both feet for years have had mri scan etc 8years ago was informed it could be a neuropathy no treatment given still have symp?

Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine 37 years experience
Would need: a lot more medical information in addition to the summary of an 8 year old MRI in order to even give you a ballpark set of possibilities. This should be evaluated by either a good internist or neurologist in person.
Dr. Olav Jaren
Neurology 19 years experience
Follow up plan: Sometimes the testing needs to be repeated after a long wait. If the symptoms were very mild all these years it is possible your cause was too small to be determined. Normally neuropathy is not difficult to diagnose. It sounds like there was no clear answer 8 years ago and that the tests were normal. Feel free to ask another question if this does not help.