Lebanon

I want to switch from zoloft 150 mg to paxil (paroxetine). how can i do that in a healthy way and without talking to my doc?

Dr. Lynne Weixel
Clinical Psychology 37 years experience
Switch doctors 1st: You don't have to talk to your present doc, but (IMHO) you do need to talk to another doc. Again, it is my opinion, but strongly held that psychotropic meds including SSRIs are not for DIY projects. The have powerful effects, interactions, side effects and withdrawal challenges. No OTC use is appropriate. I'm really glad you care about doing it in a healthy manner. But you need to find a pro!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 23, 2014