A member asked:

Is it possible if a 29 y/o man suffering costochondritis?i feel pain & tenderness when pushing my rib cage or breast bone.almost 3 years.ecg echo okay

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ramon Garcia-septien answered

Specializes in Sports Medicine

Any patient can suffer osteochronditis male or female and the best treatment is take Anti-inflammatory.

Answered Apr 24, 2015



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor