A member asked:

6 & 1/2 weeks preg.i was told my baby's heart is too low it's 117 & that i have abnormal shaped sac with blood on the wall, will i have a miscarriage?

7 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Stephen Richards answered

Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Possibly: A follow up u/s will help to determine if the baby is viable. God bless.

Answered 6/23/2014

4k views

Thank

Certainly a concern: I am sorry to read on your concerning news here--I should be congratulating you but certainly the ultrasound findings are worrisome. Unfortunately, about 1 in 6 pregnancy ends in miscarriage --thus very common. I recommend close follow up with doc..I assume you are told/asked to have another ultrasound soon? Best of luck to you..

Answered 8/30/2014

4k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more