i hit my head on the concrete, and i had a bump on the top right side of my head on may 22. i still have a bump on my head at the same spot today,why?

Dr. Ronald Herring
16 years experience Anesthesiology
Head bump: The bump probably caused a bit of bleeding deep next to the skull. It can calcify/scar the area. OR, you might have a small foreign body, tiny piece of rock/concrete, that embedded and caused a local inflammatory reaction. If it doesn't bother you (hurt) I would leave it alone for now. It will probably slowly go away. Of course, a surgeon would invite you into an encounter with a scalpel ;)
Answered on Sep 28, 2016