India

my bmi is 19.7(normal healthy),but i still want to gain weight...i tried hard,but not increased much..what to do ..plz suggest?

Dr. Piers Blackett
Specializes in Pediatric Endocrinology
Stay the same: 19 is a good BMI to have. Maintain it with a healthy lifestyle without attempts to put on weight in the form of fat. Eat a balanced diet matched to your activity and consider resistance training to increase muscle mass.
Dr. Nela Cordero
WEIGHT GAIN: You want to gain more weight ? All you have to do is eat more nutritious food high in calories like cakes, ice cream, meat products,etc.