A member asked:

What to do if i have been diagnosed with right renal calculi with moderate hydronephrosis and proximal hydroureter?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Gerald Mandell answered

Specializes in Nuclear Medicine

Should see urologist. Hydronephrosis and hydroureter can be related to calculus in ureter causing some degree of obstruction. Or there may be obstruction secondary to other causes with stone formation because of stasis in collecting system.

Answered May 29, 2017



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

A member asked:

What are ovarian cystadenomas and hydronephrosis/hydroureter?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor