I have not had my period for 6 mths. I had blood work done but results were normal. I took Primolut N for 5 days, it is now 7 day later & no period?

Dr. Yolanda Lagunas
38 years experience in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Amenorrhea: I don't know how old you are or what you weigh but these two things can affect your period. Obviously, we always suspect pregnancy when we miss. After a couple of months your pregnancy test can be negative and you can still be pregnant. An ultrasound would solve this or at least tell more about the lining of the uterus. No period is usually a lack of ovulation. Check back with your doctor.
Answered on Jun 3, 2014