U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old male asked:

What are the best/most accurate blood tests for food allergies/intolerances? i get symptoms after eating, and would like a broad but accurate test.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 60 years experience
Food allergies: Ask your doctor about taking a RAST test that can screen you for food allergies
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 30, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.