A member asked:

Where would the best place to go get an allergy test, through blood tests for ige antibodies, near stellenbosch, or the procedure to follow? i have experienced allergic reactions to shellfish, i would also like to test for insect venom, such as bees

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Allergies : I would look for a board certified allergist and consult with him. Good Luck

Answered 3/26/2019



Related Questions