U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old member asked:

Can somebody with knowledge of healthcare please tell me how to do a rocephin (ceftriaxone) injection?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Jane Eason
35 years experience
Injectable medicines: Rocephin (ceftriaxone) is an antibiotic, used for infections. There is absolutely no reason you should be taking this on your own. If you require such treatment, you should be doing under the care of a health provider.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 9, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.