U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Great Britain
A 18-year-old male asked:

I'm sure i have problems with eustachian tube but no hearing loss ears won't pop an ringing is constant they sound like they fart wen forced help pls?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Munshower
Family Medicine 31 years experience
See ENT: You can try an over the counter decongestant like pseudofed in the mean time, but you really should get evaluated by an Ear/Nose?& throat dr. Good luck.
Last updated May 23, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.