Atlanta, GA

i'm in high school.i need to get to bet by 8:00 pm to get 9hours of sleep.i find myself stating up until 11 pm. what can i do to get to bed on time ?

Dr. Brendan Rice
Good sleep hygiene: Many of us in the medical profession are chronic offenders of that, so you aren't alone. :) what we advise is good "sleep hygiene, " meaning not watching tv right before bed, not exercising within a couple hours, only using the bedroom for sleep and not for tv/computer/etc., not eating right before sleep, avoiding caffeine, etc. Sometimes medications can help as a last resort. Best of luck!