Pakistan

i have gap in my front two teeth, and one of my front teeth is slightly broken, should i get procelian veeners? are they reliable and wats there life

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Perhaps, yes, and ?: Porcelain veneers are only one possible option to close a gap between teeth. Others are bonding and orthodontics. See a dentist to determine what is best in your particular case. Should you get it? If that is the best option, otherwise no. When done properly that are extremely aesthetic and durable. How long do they last?: one day (if you bit on metal accidentally) to a lifetime. Often in-between.