I got a root canal when i was younger on my front tooth and dentist wants to do a porcelain veneer on it. should i get the two front done?

Dr. Joel Doyon
Dentistry - Cosmetic 38 years experience
Do both teeth: Doing both front teeth will result in the best possible cosmetic outcome, especially have the colors match. It is extremely difficult to have just one front tooth match the adjacent tooth perfectly.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 55 years experience
Possibly: One of the hardest thins to do esthetically in dentistry is to restore one upper front tooth. Two best solutions are to restore both upper front teeth or to see a prosthodontic specialist to restore only the one tooth. Remember that restorations require maintenance, periodic repair/replacement.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 56 years experience
RCT\Veneer: That's impossible to answer without evaluating you personally and seeing x-rays of your teeth. The size and shape of your teeth, the amount of sound tooth structure, your bite, the actual shade of both the RCT tooth and the adjacent teeth as well as your expectations all play a role in determining what is best for you. Some dentists and labs can match one tooth exceedingly well, while others can't
Last updated Mar 4, 2015