NE

on 25mg tramadol + 2 xtra strngth tylenol/3 aleve (naproxen) (alternate) every 4 hrs for neck disc last 2 yrs. heart rate now @120. er says heart ok. think meds?

Dr. Ronald Krauser
No: This is unlikely to be related to any of those meds.
Dr. Atique Mirza
Cardiology 31 years experience
Need cardiac eval: If you have persistent tachycardia please schedule an appointment with a cardiologist as it is not normal to have high heart rate.
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Neurology 33 years experience
Anxiousness/pain: If you are asking purely about your heartrate then, as long someone has ruled out things such as atrial fibrillation and other heart rhythm disorders then, in my opinion the elevated heartrate may be simply on the basis of anxiousness or pain. I don't see the medications as being contributory to the elevated heartrate.