A member asked:

Twisted right knee had mri done he says i fractured my tibia the top part and sprained my acl i think i did more need someone to read my mri second?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ki-Hon Lin answered

Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Difficult: Unfortunately that's going to be quite difficult through this forum. Your best bet is to seek a 2nd opinion locally. Best wishes!

Answered 9/28/2016



Related Questions