MN

mri for my knee. the results: - acl sprain with full thickness disruption, chronic proximal mcl sprain, patella alta w/o pf malaligment. english?

Dr. Marlis Gonzalez fernandez
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 13 years experience
Stretch of ligaments: Sprains occur when ligaments (tissues holding joints together) stretch. The ACL is a ligament in the inside of the knee. The MCL is on the middle side of the knee. Disruption os ACL means it was probably/partially torn. Patella alta means that your knee cap is higher than usual. You should discuss these findings with the ordering physician so she/he can determine appropriate treatmen