A member asked:

I am having scalp folliculitis. my pimple on the head has lessen. i am having small white paches. what is the remedy for the hair to grow back?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Rhonda Simons answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

If there is NO: Scarring at the site, you can try rogaine (minoxidil). Lumigan grows hair quite well too; however, lumigan/latisse is a crazy expensive way unless this is a very small spot. There are some other oral meds too out there, just ask your doc. Good luck!

Answered 9/3/2016



Related Questions