U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 28-year-old female asked:

Hi i m having irregular periods like 3 months once . pcos , but now i want to conceive.what will be good options for me?dr want to start fert. drugs

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Seth Derman
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility 35 years experience
Several options: With pcos, your doctor can start you on metformin, Clomid (clomiphene) or femora, or a combination. You should also consider increasing exercise, cutting carbs out of your diet and adding cinnamon to your food.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 28, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.