A member asked:

I have intra mural fibroid at fundal area of my uterus. it's size is 28mm. it's in anterior myometrium. should i go for ufe treatment or some other?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

I would advise: I would advise periodic transvaginal ultrasounds to monitor size; hoever, symtoms such as pelvic pain or cramping, especially if associated with heavy menstrual bleeding, may require gyn surgical evaluation.

Answered 3/21/2014



Related Questions