MA

I've had a fever of 101-104 for 3 days with sore throat stuffy nose and cough my dad won't take me to the hospital/doctor for anything and im scared!

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Infection...: You most likely have an infection and, most of the time, these infections are viral and they will run their course and resolve on their own within 7-10 days. But, if your symptoms are getting worse, then you need to see a doctor because if a bacterial infection is present, you may need antibiotics. Is there another family member who can take you to a doctor, if necessary? How old are you?

Last updated Feb 21, 2014