TX

My 11 year old son returned from a weekend with his dad seemed fine to start mild dry cough but within a few hours has turned into coughing so bad it has mad him vomit runny nose sore throat and now is dripping with sweat in his sleep but has no fever whe

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Get checked.: It's always smart to get checked for strep with a sore throat, even without a fever. If it is present, it must be treated with antibiotics to prevent the possibility of getting rheumatic heart disease.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Provided original answer
Thanks for the Thank You note. I hope you and your son are well and happy!
Jul 12, 2020
Last updated Jul 12, 2020