A member asked:

Hi, i have undergone pelvic scan and my doctor told me i have low reserve in my right ovary and there is fluid around right ovary loculated. ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Ernst Garcon answered

Specializes in Diagnostic Radiology

Complicated cyst: This is usually the consequences of an infection or a hemorrhage in the ovary or surrounding tissue. You should discuss with your gynecologist which one it is and how to treat that, because the treatment is different. He or she may also decide to repeat the scan in two menstrual cycle to follow up.

Answered 11/20/2020



Related Questions

Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question